Breaking News

05/05/2018

ONE LAKH SIX THOUSAND PEOPLE TO NEET, EXAMS IN SIX CENTERS

Hyderabad, May 5, (way2newstv.in):
The National Eligibility Entrance Examination for all medical education and dental colleges across the country is ready. NEET test will be conducted from 10 am to midnight. The test will be held in 104 cities. The CBSE board is looking for millions of water test management. NEET exam is mandatory for admission to medical courses with a Supreme Court ruling. States' entrance tests have been canceled.
One lakhs six thousand students will be in the examination in both Telugu states. In Andhra Pradesh, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Guntur, Tirupati, Telangana are Hyderabad and Warangal centers. CBSE affiliated schools are conducting examinations. On the basis of nut testing, 52,715 seats will be filled in 412 colleges across the country. Of these, 190 government colleges have 25,880 seats and 222 private colleges in 26,835 seats. The BDS seat replacement is also based on this test. States' quota is 85 percent and the remaining 15 percent is based on National Merit. AP, Telangana, agreed to allocate 15 percent of their MBBS and BDS seats from the academic year 2018-19 under the All India Quota. Students from both the states will also qualify fall-around seats. This will result in more seats available for Telugu state students. Online applications are required to be submitted through the CBSE website. The paper has a total 180 marks. 90 questions from biology, 45 from physics, 45 questions from chemistry. Each question has a paper for 720 marks at 4 marks. Under a negative mark, a mark will be cut for a wrong answer.


ONE LAKH SIX THOUSAND PEOPLE TO NEET, EXAMS IN SIX CENTERS

Pen, pencil and rubber objects are not allowed into the examination hall.
Conditions in dressing: The guys do not wear a kurta, piazama, full hands shirt, shoe. Light color jeans, pants, half hands shirts, slippers should come to the test. Girls also have big big buttons, beaded garments, High hills are not allowed to be exam Inviters will be awarded to the candidates in the test hall. At 9.30 am, anyone will not be allowed into the test center. If there is a burglary, you should reach the examination center before the hour. Full hands should not be pursued. Make a sleeveless cloth. Gadgets such as mobile phones, calculator, and bluetooth can not be allowed into exam centers. Noses, chains, ear rings, Do not come to the exam and do not carry out the injuries.
 Water bottles and feeders are not allowed. Admit card is enough to take two photos.

No comments:

Post a comment